record BLS 80 – Touchless switch for automated doors
Automatic doors open without contact
For hospitals, doctors surgeries, catering establishments as well as the food processing industry, non-contact pushbuttons are the perfect buttons are the perfect solution. If the hands are occupied with carrying objects or typing a message on the smartphone, approaching the switch is enough and the automatic door opens.
Hygienic and user-friendly
Bacteria and viruses are mainly transmitted via the hands. When the door handle turns into a germ-spreading device, this is a problem for companies, especially in the hygiene sector. problem. In addition to the simple operation of the door, the record BLS 80 guarantees hygienic handling, as at no time does the skin come into contact with the object. The BLS 80 can be easily and quickly installed in surface-mounted or flush-mounted versions of common switch systems. Once the switch is electrically connected to the door control unit and the desired and the desired sensing range is set, it is already ready for operation.
The sensor is hidden behind the white cover measuring 88 x 88 mm. hides the sensor and signals the triggering with a blue LED.
- Scanning range is adjustable from 5 to 50cm
- Floating relay change-over contact for the control of door operators
- Relay output optionally as pulse or step circuit
- Signalling of the triggering by blue LED
- Replaceable front panel with application-related pictograms
- Increased hygienic requirements for triggering door openings in hospitals; e.g. operating theatre doors, laboratories, patient rooms.
- Gesture control of automatic doors in residential and care facilities, also for people with movement impairments.
- Automatic doors in sanitary areas to reduce the spread of germs and dangerous pathogens.
- Deliberate door openings for service staff between the guest zone and the kitchen in catering establishments or for employees in the food processing industry.